Corporate classes aim to target posture and core muscles. Classes focus on basic Pilates exercises and flexibility. Many of the exercises in this class pay specific attention to the hips, back and shoulders, targeting common problem areas of tightness or weakness that cause back trouble.
This class is suitable for absolute beginners, people with postural problems or injuries or those who like the more detailed, controlled pace of Pilates.
About the Corporate Class
The class focuses on the fundamental principles of the Pilates method including; concentration, alignment, core strength and joint mobility.
It takes you through a series of controlled exercises designed to engage, strengthen and stretch your entire body.
It will encourage your body to move better; to work towards better alignment and improve your posture.
Perfect for anyone and any ability!
- Teaches you to assess posture and neutral spine alignment
- Strengthens core stability, core balance and core control
- Promotes better movement through all joints
- Eases muscle tension of tight, over used muscle groups
- Improves flexibility of the back, hips, legs and shoulders
- Heightens mind-body awareness and improves co-ordination
- Gaining knowledge of common injuries/postural problem and how to work with them
The long term benefits of Pilates will only happen if you commit to the work. It takes a while for the body to adapt and muscle memory to evolve, so consistency is key!